Happy Monday Loves.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Copious amounts of girl time filled with shopping, antiquing, a closet cleanse and a beach excursion is exactly what I needed!
Quick round-up of a few current loves:
2. My best friend O wears glasses and I wish I needed them too. Shouldn't she go for this pair of Warby Parker's. I can't get over the color!
3. I'm thinking I may need a little desk area in my new space and this laptop table is $39.99 from Ikea. My girl Annie, from Live Simply highlighted it in this post where it was turned into a bar cart. I LOVE the color it was painted and would definitely have to do the same if I purchased it.
4. Always a fan of garden stools I have to post on this classic blue and white floral version.
5. I tried these lovelies on in black over the weekend. The leather is sooo soft and I thought they only came in black and nude. Now I've found the blue... uh-oh.
6. I'm wildly allergic to horses which of course makes me love them more. Photographs of wild horses, particularly in black and white, are something I'm continuously drawn to. I spotted this image over in Calypso... pretty amazing but also really pricey.
Anything you're currently loving?