When I first pinned this image of the June 1932 Vogue Cover from the Vogue cover Archives I had two thoughts: 1. I need this framed and in my gallery wall immediately 2. Is it summer yet?
For me summer means COLOR so I've put together a few "essentials" for your summer lust list:
1. This blue striped pouch is perfect for nights out after a fun day at the beach or to wrangle small essentials in a larger tote. The whimsical tassel detail is my favorite part aside from the price $36
2. Still loving a fedora for summer. Perfect for the beach, and serious sun protection.
3. A statement necklace elevates any ensemble. Jeans and a tee- suddenly next level. Simple solid maxi, instantly transformed with a bold necklace like this one. It looks like it costs hundreds but is only $32. Yes you read that correctly!
4. Why not switch out your iPhone case for a lighter summer look? I'm coveting this pink ombre option.
5. Summer calls for cocktails and these napkins are such a nice touch for either a hostess gift of for yourself!
6. This striped straw beach bag is a must-have. The rope handles are my favorite part, and it comes in either red or blue. When I first saw it I thought the only thing that could possibly make it better is a monogram... well guess what? BOOM. You can have it monogrammed and it's only $27.
7. I've got to give it to JR for keeping up with the trends on this one. I love the neon detail on the iconic flops- I certainly have my fair share of JR's but adding these is a must.
8. Couldn't leave you without the perfect summer weight striped scarf- the pink detail sets it apart.
Happy Monday Loves