After over twenty years in the apparel industry, Tony Patella and and Pete Searson founded Tellason a few years back. They design raw denim jeans cut and sewn in San Francisco using fabric from Cone Mills' White Oak plant in Greensboro, North Carolina. With an impressive stocklist these jeans are making a name for themselves. After watching the video below, you'll want to get your guy in a pair of Tellason's. I love when men roll one small cuff on the bottom exposing the selvedge lining on the outseams of the jeans.
- ► 2016 (120)
- ► 2015 (99)
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (140)
- ► 2012 (180)
- Shop the look Inspired by Krystal Bick I kept the ...
- viaxxtime for coffee, and lots of work. boo (pun i...
- It's pouring. I'm sick and had to cancel my flight...
- Double Denim
- The Weekend+New Fall Nail Color
- Music+Mood Boards
- Guest Post by O.Style-The Folding Wayfarer
- Currently Coveting
- Inspiration from Home Modern
- The Weekend
- I think I may have over scheduled myself for the ...
- Tellason Denim- Made in the USA
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (187)