Posted on: Monday, January 31, 2011
Posted on: Friday, January 28, 2011
KAG of Monograms and Martinis just tagged me to share five things that I can't leave home without.
So here it goes:
1. My Cannon PowerShot. Yes, I am that girl! I'm constantly documenting everything.
2. YSL lip gloss! The obsession started that fateful day when I got "gypsied" into buying hundreds of dollars worth of YSL makeup. Refer to this previous post for the full recap. All ended well, and now I'm hooked.
3. My Nike Free Running Shoes. These little ladies are heaven! They are featherweight and I pack them everyday for my afternoon workouts.
4. My Blackberry....it needs no explanation.
5. An eyelash curler. I know, it's odd, but I swear I can actually see better when my eyelashes are curled by this medieval torture device. I have been known to whip this out at inappropriate times.
I'm tagging the following ladies:
Posted on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Posted on: Monday, January 24, 2011
Posted on: Friday, January 21, 2011
Posted on: Thursday, January 20, 2011
Posted on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Posted on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Have you seen Jen's new master closet of Made By Girl?
She used an Ikea shelving system which looks completely custom! An antique chandelier and leopard runner add pure glam! What an amazing transformation... a place for everything, and everything in it's place.
Posted on: Monday, January 17, 2011
Posted on: Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Posted on: Thursday, January 6, 2011
Posted on: Monday, January 3, 2011
- ► 2015 (92)
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (140)
- ► 2012 (180)
- The Importance of Color
- My Five Must Haves
- HomeGoods Promotes Hoarding.
- Currently Coveting...
- I love the above image and decided to accessorize...
- Inspiration Board
- Polka Dots
- Busy Week!
- I kid, I kid. This photograph is so silly but I ...
- Lucky Lady!
- DIY Kate Spade Cloverdale Rose Bowl
- Emersonmade Spring Preview
- I ADORE the inspiration outfit pictured above on ...
- Lonny Love!
- JA Must Reads
- via,rubie green Have a lovely weekend! I'm hoping...
- Apparently Christmas Comes TWICE a year!
- Harper's Bazaar Editor's Street Style
- Barbie's Kitchen
- Look for Less
- Vacation's Over
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2010 (187)